Attorney Jerry Loftin
Fighting for the Rights of Clients Since 1970
Since 1970, Jerry Loftin has been representing individuals and companies
in the Fort Worth, Texas area. With extensive trial experience in both
federal and state courts for
criminal cases, he has handled cases involving a range of criminal matters, such as the
sale and possession of
drugs as well as DWI.
Attorney Loftin can also help you with any of the following:
If you need assistance with a number of legal issues, our Fort Worth attorney
has the skills to help. Call the law firm of Jerry Loftin & Associates
at (817) 591-7850 today.
In Jerry’s family, being a lawyer is not only a career, it’s
the family business. Attorney Loftin has four children, all of whom are
attorneys. Trent, his son, practices with him at the law firm of Jerry
Loftin & Associates. This means that not only is Jerry highly skilled
at the law, but he has extensive practice and a passion that has extended
throughout his family tree.
- B.B.A. from Texas Christian University
J.D. from the University of Texas at
Memberships and Affiliations
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Court of Appeals – Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Texas District Court Criminal and Civil
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
If you need legal guidance in Fort Worth, Texas,
contact the firm of Jerry Loftin & Associates for a
free initial consultation.
mission. A balance between challenge and luck. The harder we work, the
luckier we are.
- Jerry Loftin